Thursday, November 30, 2006

COOLEST GUY: The Coolest Guy On The Planet SEO Experiment Update...

From The Coolest Guy On The Planet, Mr. Luis E Galarza

Here is Luis E Galarza again "the coolest guy on the planet". I just want to let everyone know that I'll be posting all my SEO tactics that I'll be using to get "The Coolest Guy On The Planet" blog to the top 10 of this keyword search engine ranking on Google on my business blog The Smart Biz Club... Maybe Luis Galarza is not a SEO expert like some of the people on the top 10 ranking for "The Coolest Guy On The Planet" keyword, but I think I can get closed to the #1 spot.

Search Engine Optimization can take time but I going to do my best to get the title of The Coolest Guy On The Planet, which can give me the opportunity to help newbie online entrepreneurs whats SEO and what you cna do to reclaim your top spot on the #1 search engine "Google".

Remember that I'll be using only free online advertising tools... Yes, no investment ever!

Luis E Galarza
Affiliate Cash Secrets Club

P.S. I'm open for any advice you can give me to try to get "The Coolest Guy On The Planet" title..

3 comments:

  1. Hey Coolest guy on the planet... I really like your other blog (Smart Biz Club).

    I'll be checking back..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey so whats your search engine ranking right now... Is it working?

    And if it is, can you tell us what are you doing to make it work.

    thanks, Coolest Guy On The Planet

    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey coolest guy on the planet, is cool that you doing this to teach the regular guys how to rank high on search engines like Google

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Free SEO Training Video

At the end of this blog you can watch a 1 hours SEO or Search Engine Optimization training video recorded at the 2006 Affiliate Summit Conference. Bookmark Us! (Clr+D)

Got 1 Hour Watch A Free Search Engine Optimization Training Video From Affiliate Summit Conference

Here is a Brief presentation on SEO or Search Engine Optimization strategies that really work with a heavy focus on Q&A. A very open, honest, zero B.S., and straight to the point video discussion about search engines optimization that covers some common myths and will leave you with some quality information and action items as it relates to search ranking and your current business.