Monday, June 11, 2007

I'm The Coolest Guy On The Planet On MSN Live Search Engine

From Luis Galarza The Coolest Guy On The Planet - SEO Help Experiment

MSN Live Search Engine Says That The Coolest Guy On The Planet Is Not Brad Fallon, The Coolest Guy On MSN Live Is Luis Galarza The SEO or Search Engine Optimization Student Not An Expert! :)

Yes, I just stop by the coolest website simple because it has the live statistics of who on the top 10 position for the keywords "The Coolest Guy On The Planet" and "Coolest Guy On The Planet" on the top 3 search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN Live, and also the video search engines like Google Video and Youtube. Here I was checking who are at the top on each of these sites, when I check the MSN Live Search Engines results I saw this Bloggler blog with a URL like mine

... and I started asking questions to myself, like wow, how this person got there if I didn't see it a few weeks ago, but then I notice that the number one spot site was my blog. And yes, I'm number one for both of those keywords. Looks like the SEO or search engine optimization tactics that I been applying to this blog are working...

The Question Is What SEO Strategy Make This Happened?

Well, I checked a few weeks ago and after that big avalanche of new competitors trying to become the coolest guy on the planet, my site when from position 18 on Google to 58, the same thing happened in Yahoo, and MSN Live...

So, what did I do to boost my ranking and the site's search position? After, checking all my blog updates, and site changes I notice that I did four main changes in and outside the blog which are:

1.- I added my other marketing blog content feeds at the bottom, and a SEO relevant content blog feed. This keep the site always up to date even if don't make any changes to it.

2.- I added one extra headline with a little content using my main keywords at the top of the blog. This note is an invitation for visitors to The Coolest Guy On The Planet Blog to watch an excellent SEO or search engine optimization video that I found in Google Video that was recorded at the Affiliate Summit Conference in 2006.

3.- Then I change a little bit the blog Headline or title, and the description information to make Google Adsense ads be more relevant to the main content of this blog which is SEO news, tips, training, strategies, research, etc...

4.- Also I added this blog feeds to all my blogs related to Internet marketing and search engine optimization.

And now this Luis Galarza is The Coolest Guy On The Planet on MSN Live and got back on page 3 on Google, and keep coming strong on Yahoo...

The race still hot, so come back for more SEO Tips...

All the best,

Luis E Galarza
Internet Marketing Training For Beginners
Search Engine Marketing Lab
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free SEO Training Video

At the end of this blog you can watch a 1 hours SEO or Search Engine Optimization training video recorded at the 2006 Affiliate Summit Conference. Bookmark Us! (Clr+D)

Got 1 Hour Watch A Free Search Engine Optimization Training Video From Affiliate Summit Conference

Here is a Brief presentation on SEO or Search Engine Optimization strategies that really work with a heavy focus on Q&A. A very open, honest, zero B.S., and straight to the point video discussion about search engines optimization that covers some common myths and will leave you with some quality information and action items as it relates to search ranking and your current business.